fot

Search me!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Search me!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:55:40 -0600 (MDT)
Over the last day or two I've been spending some time at work on various
mailing list stuff, getting ready for the start of classes next week.  I plan
to be relaxing at VTR when the onslaught of students occurs, lucky me.
The mail work involved archiving, so I took a look at the FOT archives, and
made some changes.

So, go to

  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/fot

and give it a try.  Search for, oh, Gloria, or damper, or Kastner or just
browse the monthly collections.  Yes, there are still some problems, but it
should work better than the last time you tried it!

mjb.