fot

RE: Flywheel

To: "'Rocky Entriken'" <rocky@tri.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flywheel
From: Russell Munns <rjmunns@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:48:40 +0100
The reason I asked this question. Is that I have discovered that within our
regs I can use a 1300 clutch and flywheel on the 1500 engine. I need to
know if this mod is worth the hassle of removing the engine. Also will I
need to get the engine balanced again, if the clutch and flywheel are a
balanced unit?

Russ

Http://www.btinternet.com/~rjmunns/