fot

Re: ignition misfire problem

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Re: ignition misfire problem
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:24:16 EDT
In a message dated 23/08/01 03:30:48 GMT Daylight Time, WEmery7451 writes:

> ubj:Re: ignition misfire problem (long)
> Date:23/08/01 03:30:48 GMT Daylight Time
> From:WEmery7451
> To:GuyotLeonF, fot@autox.team.net
>
> Every time I experienced this problem, it has always turned out to be a
> week electric fuel pump.  The pump would check out normally with pressure
> and flow, and then not supply enough fuel while in service.  Now I carry a
> spare, and changing the pump is the first thing I try.  This maneuver
> corrected the same problem again a couple years ago.

Yes thanks anyhow.

I have two Facet Electric Fuel Pumps, one for each fuel tank.
Perhaps I'll put new filters in-line.
But I'm as sure as I can be that they aren't causing me any problem.

Thanks

Leon

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.