fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #411

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #411
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:53:40 EDT
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Breckenridge was beautiful and it was wonderful to get to spend time
> with so many of you.  I hope all of you who attended arrive(d) home
> safely, and those who weren't able to attend really missed a good time.
>
> Keep Triumphing,
> Susan   :)

Maybe in 2002 Susan, sure missed all you guys this year!

Glad you all had a good time though

Take Care.

btw, don't listen to those who say that Amphicars don't make good boats
either, it's only hearsay, they are tremendous fun in the lakes, or is that
bajois (sp?) down you way?

All the best

your pal in Triumph

Leon

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.