fot

Looking for Kas Kastner's Racecars for MidOhio 2002

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Kas Kastner's Racecars for MidOhio 2002
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:47:36 EDT
Hello FOTers

    I have accepted the role of helping Joe Alexander with MidOhio
preparations by leading the effort to compile an invitation list of former
Triumph drivers/company officals/team members, etc as well as current vintage
drivers with vintage Triumph racecars. I would appreciate some FOT volunteers
to help with this research effort.

    If you have not yet heard, Kas is going to be the grand marshall at the
MidOhio 2002 SVRA race featuring the Triumph. It would very nice, if we could
find some of Kas 's former personal and/or team racecars to make an
appearance at the MidOhio event. Kas has lost track of most of these
racecars. If you know the current owners of these Triumph racecars, would you
please let us know. It would be rather embarrassing to Triumph folks if the
only Kas racecars that show up at this event are Nissans....

    At this point, please respond only if you are willing to volunteer to
help with the invitation list and/or know the current owners of Kas's former
racecars. I really need help if we are going to get this done.

Regards, Cary