fot

Re: VTR National in Breckenridge

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR National in Breckenridge
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:58:58 EDT
In a message dated Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:53:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TRBILBO@aol.com writes:

> I couldn't catch up with the owner of the shiny TR10. Emphasis on "shiny"  as
> the ones I saw in Minnesota a couple or VTR nat'ls back I could almost read
> thru (light weight eastern racing version I was told by the wild Scotsman
> that owned it...smile. His license frame read "Not a babe magnet!"....and he
> meant the car!!).

Bill (and anyone else who was in Wisconsin three years ago): the "shiny" 10 at
Breckenridge belongs to Ralph Zerbe. It was also in Portland, OR, last year.
And, in 1998, it was the somewhat "careworn" black 10 in Hudson. The car has
come a long way...in more ways than one, since 1998!

--Andy Mace