fot

Re: Smiths dual oil/water temp gauge - conclusion - again

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smiths dual oil/water temp gauge - conclusion - again
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:09:44 -0500
Just thought I'd let everyone know that thanks to the Team Net lists I
found a perfect solution to my adapter problem.  Alan Taylor was
correct with the Jaguar part number he provided.  The adapter turns
out to have a 5/8 BSP x 5/8 UNF male to male threads.  The adaptor
works like a charm and provides a nice clean installation.  Cost from
X's Unlimited was $15 plus shipping.

Thanks to all who provide input and feedback.

Brad