fot

Re: VTR National in Breckenridge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR National in Breckenridge
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 00:22:14 -0400
Hi Gang,

Helen and I just got home, what a great vacation. I put over 5300 miles on
the tow rig. Hard to fathom leaving for Watkins Glen in 5 days for a race
weekend!

My Stag saw over 1200 trouble-free miles all in Colorado. Took first place
in the stock class in the Autocross with a 43+ second run. On the last day
of the trip the Stag summited Pikes Peak without missing a beat, not bad
with an elevation of 14,100 feet above sea level.

It was great meeting a bunch of you I have not met before, and spending as
much quality time with as many of you as I could.

Until next time...