fot

Re: e-mail recovery

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>, " FOT"
Subject: Re: e-mail recovery
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:39:15 -0500
If you haven't overwritten them already, your stored documents/attachments
may be recoverable. Last night I deleted a major file of Quark documents I
use in my pointskeeping duties. Major panic.

Rolled the chair away from the computer and touched NOTHING until I could
get to Office Max this morning and buy a copy of Norton Utilities. Fifty
bucks.

It recovered all my deleted files -- some on the C drive, some on A-drive
backup floppies I had erased anticipating backing up the newer files (which
is what I was doing when, instead, I deleted!). It was a piece of cake.

And I'll get a $20 rebate from Norton, too!

--Rocky