fot

RE: Rockingham 500

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@pop.mindspring.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rockingham 500
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:29:28 -0700
I always thought that 'weepers' were areas of the track where water came up
through the asphalt due to hydraulic pressure from collected water.

I remember a Formula Atlantic race at Race City in Calgary about 10 years
ago. They had a road course and a 1/2 mile oval. Raced in the rain Saturday
on the road course. Raced on the oval Sunday but the race was delayed due to
'weepers'. Could be a Canadian term...

I got some great pictures after all was said and done!

Brad
62 TR4