fot

TR-6 price

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 price
From: "Timothy F. Murphy" <timmurph@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:34:55 -0500
Does anyone have an idea how much a 1976 TR-6 in what I am told is
"pretty good shape" is worth?  My son is thinking of buying one that is
for sale near here.  Actually, it is at my bothers service station 50
miles away for repairs.  A couple of  Doctors own it and were getting it
"tuned up" to give it to a charity auction.  From what my brother tells
me it looks pretty good, new top recently, no rust on the frame or body
(realizing that "no rust" in Wisconsin means you can't actually see
through the sheet metal!) but doesn't run real good.  I think the
diaphrams are shot on the Strombergs.  Thanks.

Tim Murphy
1961 TR-4 CT511L