fot

TR Mid Ohio 2001Question

To: jwilt@leighengineering.com
Subject: TR Mid Ohio 2001Question
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:27:13 EDT
The Mid-Ohio/SVRA event is always set one week after Fathers Day weekend in
June...officially the dates will be published sometime in October.     MAKE
NO MISTAKE, IT IS A GO!!!

Letter of Grand Marshall invitation by Mid-Ohio was drafted and reviewed by a
couple of us and should have reached Kas by now. Pace car driver has been
identified, but not for publication yet. Some vendors report that they are
seeing some increased ordering for go fast goodies for the All Triumph Race.

The list of entry requirements is listed on the FOT website and should
include the info on tires. Hoosiers and Dunlop bias ply tires come to mind.
5.50- 15 on the Hoosiers.

Side Bar: A group of us discussed going to VIR, but maybe eschewing that idea
for a trip to Hallett for the CVAR race, late October. I'd like to to see
some RMVR guys there...about the same distance for them as us. How about it?

Joe Alexander