fot

Hallett Information

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hallett Information
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:13:55 -0500
High speed miss -- that's me!  ;)

As you know, Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma is hosting the
CVAR final 2001 event the weekend of October 27-28th.  If you are able
to attend, you will really enjoy it!  It is a very fun 1.8 mile track,
pretty technical, with lots of turns and elevation changes.  Bring your
4.11 gearset, Spit racers...

The event information is at http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com
Hallett information is at http://www.hallettracing.com
Hallett hotel information is at
http://www.hallettracing.com/accommodations.asp
I have stayed at the Budget ZZZ Motel (family operation, kinda small)
and it was acceptable.  Don't expect a lot.

The track is off the Cimarron Turnpike about 35 miles west of Tulsa
(Exit 99).  It is in the middle of nowhere -- the first time I went
there I turned off the highway, turned onto the road specified, it
turned into almost a dirt road in a wooded area, I turned a corner and
went through a gate and there was a track!  It was very cool.

I hope to see you all there!  Viva la vintage!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)
Only $9.95 per month!