fot

Re: triumph tr6

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: triumph tr6
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:35:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/20/2001 10:35:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
> gasket.works@gte.net writes:
>

> > Most vintage clubs don't allow the TR6 *yet.  If you pettition to run as an
> > exhibition car I know of one club that might allow it...VARA but, it may be
> > too far for you.  We have a few members in our TR group that may have more
> > information for you regarding this.  I am forwarding your request to this
> > group.
> >

> VSCDA has accommodated TR6s for years in group eight.  I can't remember for
> sure about SVRA, but I have to believe they run there too, since Carl
> Jensen's brother Dick races a TR6.

SVRA allows TR6's - I can't find the "grouping" right now, but if memory
serves, the Weber shod TR6 falls into Group 10. A TR6 with SU's (or
Z.S.'s) probably falls into group 8.

At any rate, SVRA def. allows TR6's.

See:

http://www.svra.com/rules.htm

And contact SVRA for details.

> Bill Dentinger

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |