fot

Jerry Barker

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Jerry Barker
From: JandJalford@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:17:30 EST
I understand that someone was inquiring about the whereabouts of Jerry and Ed
Barker. Jerry is in the Torrance, California area and is still involved in
SCCA, He continues as one of the best engine builders in the business! He has
put his racing suit away except for an occasional weekend with VARA, when he
blows everyone's doors off with one of his legal Spitfires. That's when he
shows us why he won so many races and championships!
Ed Barker is fine and has retired to the San Diego area, he still comes out
and watches the races.

We should all be thankful to people like Kas, the Barkers and Lee Mueller for
all the development they did to our cars that allows us to have so much fun!

Jerry Alford