fot

Re: AC fuel pumps - Prone to failure??

To: " FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AC fuel pumps - Prone to failure??
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 01 16:21:46 -0800
> We ran AC motor/gear pumps for years and years ( without a diaphrame) and
> never had a failure. >>
>
>Going back to ancient times, we were installing electric fuel pumps

Actually, when I started this thread I was thinking of the AC mechanical
pumps that come stock on the TR engine.  Not an AC electric pump.  Sorry
for the misunderstanding.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937