fot

Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:33:01 -0800
I'm just making my periodic reminder, for the benefit of new members,
that I have an open offer to all AMICI for $10.00 off my TR silicone
valve cover gasket.   (Limited to your race cars only please.)  No
hurry, the offer has stood for years now with no plans to withdraw it.

I do apologize for the delay on the 6-cylinder and Spitfire gaskets.
There is movement here and light at the end of what has become a very
long tunnel.

--Justin Wagner
http://jmwagnersales.com/