fot

Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs

To: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>, <elkhorn@megsinet.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA Production Car Specs
From: "Rob Dardano" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:28:30 -0500
I am not sure if Bill  sold the GT-6 or if it was a spite fire  Any way he
did sell one car this spring to a Mrs Wolf from maine  Bill said it was his
old car  but the driver was real slow  in September at Lime Rock  her best
lap was  a 1 min 30 sec  actually so slow it was kinda dangerous and ( not
trying to start any roumers) but was black flaged for being  on line and
dog slow they  let her back out . because  I lapped her twice  and I am only
running in the 1:06's         rob