fot

Re: Parcels and letters

To: "Paul-Richardso" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parcels and letters
From: "michael cook" <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:50:12 -0500
A further note about this, directed especially to overseas folks.

Put your name and return address on the outside of the envelope!

In North America, we are quite used to doing this.It helps the recipient know
what an envelope may contain. However, I often receive envelopes from the UK,
perhaps containing valuable photos, with no identification whatever! This is
dangerous for the safety of the contents and, nowadays, raises suspicions.

BTW Paul Richardson is careful to do this. I hope others will take the hint.

Mike Cook