fot

Trip to Europe

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip to Europe
From: "P Richardson" <paul-richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 07:04:08 -0000
Hi Knights of the noble order of the FOT

As from the 1st December I will be going 'off list' pending a five month trip
round Europe, but I will still be in contact via normal e-mail and doubtless
uncles Joe, Jack and old Damdinger will keep me informed of any major
happenings until we get back.

There comes a time when  you just have to something about that mid life trip
you've always promised yourself - so I've done it. I bought a motorhome  few
months ago (American of course - Gulfstream) and we're going to spend most of
the winter and spring in the warmer climbs of Europe. My office will be a
picnic table, sun chair, lap top and a cocktail shaker under the awning. We've
got plenty of visits planned with old Triumph friends who I haven't seen for
years - including Annie Soisbault the French lady who drove in the works
Triumph team.

In the mean time have a super Christmas and a happy, prosperous New Year - and
I hope you all find that extra half second a lap for next year after those
winter rebuilds.

Best wishes to all

Paul