fot

Re: : TR Rear seal - Kas techique

To: Catpusher@aol.com, bradlnss@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: : TR Rear seal - Kas techique
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:08:28 EST
Hello everyone,

We spent the last few days in Williamsport visiting our boy.  I am just now
getting a chance to read about the aluminum seal responses.  I appreciate the
opinions.  Question: Is it the opinion of the list that I should try to
adjust my tool dimension from 2.822/2.823" to 2.818"?  Thanks again in
advance.

<<PS Does your seal tool glow in the dark??>> It shows some activity with a
meter, but not enough to glow in the dark.  I imagine that something else
will kill me first.  Maybe we should use the nuclear highly radioactive
robots to search the Afghan caves.

In a message dated 11/21/01 5:11:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, Catpusher