fot

Re: FOT pictures in VTR Magazine

To: oilyrag@hsrca.org.au, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: FOT pictures in VTR Magazine
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:57:01 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2001 6:40:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oilyrag@hsrca.org.au writes:

> It's a funny old world - my copy of the VTR arrived in Sydney two days ago!

One of the odd quirks about VTR membership and postal systems. For a variety
of reasons, US-based VTR members get their copies of the magazine via
"presort standard postage." That special rate is only good within the US, so
all others outside the US who receive VTR mailings get them via First Class
(or similar) Mail!

[We won't even discuss why it seems that items mailed this way to foreign
addresses often reach their destination before similarly mailed items to US
addresses. :-) ]
--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>