fot

Weber carbs or Dellorto"s Wich is better

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber carbs or Dellorto"s Wich is better
From: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:08:01 -0800
Hello to the list,
I posted a message asking if anyone had any knowledge of the Weber DCOM =
carburetors. The person who wishes to sell them to me says they are the =
same as the DCOE with one exception. The accelerator pump is supposedly =
perfected. they are only 40's I can buy three sets for $300.00 he also =
has some dellorto 40 DHLA side drafts. Is one better than the other?
I am looking for the informed opinion of the list as I am running a set =
of SK Racing carburetors now than are 40's and have been told that parts =
are no longer available.
I would love to hear your opinions.
Fred?
Kas?
Uncle Jack?

Patrick=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]