fot

Request for Assistance - Internet Programming for FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for Assistance - Internet Programming for FOT
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:28:50 EST
Good Afternoon

       Sometime ago I was asked by Joe Alexander to help accumulates an
invitation list of current and past Triumph racers/mechanics, etc., for the
MidOhio event.

       Does anyone on the FOT list have the skills and time available to (1)
create an input page for accepting names, addresses, & basic information and
(2) create a receiving file that could be downloaded to MS access/excell for
purposes of printing letters/envelopes, etc.

       If so, please contact me off-line.

Happy Holidays to All of You. Cary