fot

Mid Ohio video

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid Ohio video
From: Tony Drews <drewst03@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:39:49 -0600
I have in-car video from uncle jack's Old Blue (TR-4) at Mid-Ohio in
1999.  I don't know if we actually show "best line", but we managed some
laps in the high 1:50's (1:57 or 1:58) as I recall.  It's certainly not
professional quality, but is quite watchable.  $5 a tape would cover my
material and postage costs to make copies.

If you're interested in a copy, send me an e-mail with your name and
mailing address.  Also, mail a check for $5 to:
Tony Drews
5208 11th Avenue A
Moline, IL 61265

I plan to get them produced and sent out by Jan 15, 2002.

- Tony