fot

60s SCCA Video

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: 60s SCCA Video
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:19:29 EST
What, no one remembers the pink TR3 that she ran one year?
As I recall, it was not on a par with her earlier efforts.  I saw it run at
Mid-Ohio.

As for the fine tape:
The second location on the tape is the Cumberland, MD, airport course, where
I ran in the spring of 1968.  The camera was in the hot pit area, with the
sharp turn one to the left, where one did not want to go off at speed because
of the drop off! The back straight can be seen across the infield.  The # 55
dark TR3A most probably is the red car of Don Kostar (I purchased my first OD
gearbox from him & still have most of it!).
I ran CenDiv, so that track was one that I ran once before getting drafted
and sent to Vietnam.  Other than Bob Tullius, I probably can identify some
others with time.
  Hardy Prentice
-