fot

Re: Safety

To: Rob Dardano <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Safety
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:50:31 -0500
Hi Rob,

I only know of one guy, Cap Chenoworth (sp?) who races a quick Elva sports
racer in the East.  He showed it to me at Watkins Glen this last September.
Not very much to it, very light weight and inobtrusive.  I only noticed it
because he was on the grid in front of me and was snapping his helmut to
something and I couldn't figure out what he was doing so I asked him later.

He's a friend of FOTer Larry Rossi if you need to get hold of him.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff