fot

RE: 1964 TSOA Newletters online!

To: Friends Of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: 1964 TSOA Newletters online!
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:39:08 -0800
Fantastic !
Thanks Brad !!

SCTOA would be pleased to offer a web page for your press releases.

While I am NOT complaining, I do have two observations :
1) File
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/templetriumph/tsoa/images/59sep2.jpg
seems to be corrupt.  I only get the top inch or so.

2) If you were to scan at just a little higher resolution (say 150 dpi), the
articles would sure be easier for me to read ...

Thanks again
Randall
59 TR3A daily driver TS39781LO
63 Sports 6 project HB7826LCV