fot

Lost magaizines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost magaizines
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:54:45 EST
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Lost Magazines

I first became aware of the TWM linkage kit for Triple Webers during 1994, I
started back then to try and obtain a set, after many attempts including
everything except a personal visit by me, lots of excuses by TWM -mainly of
the 'out of stock/on back-order' variety, a set were finally mailed from CA
to an American enthusiast in South Carolina on my behalf during October 2001,
these were then forwarded on to another friend in North London on November
4th 2001, they finally arrived this last Thursday January 4th, 2002.
They were sent airmail in a card tube, which was damaged in the middle, and
covered in plastic post office 'damaged in transit' tape. luckily the
contents survived their ordeal in a plastic bag inside the tube.

Tomorrow, I am driving up to North London to collect them.
I have had about enough of the postal service.

Regards

Leon

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.