fot

Vara Race

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vara Race
From: "Joe Siam" <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:57:27 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I've just been given two possible dates for the 50th year celebration of the
Triumph.  The two race dates I've been given are April 6th and 7th at Willow
Springs Int'l Raceway and Oct 19th and 20th at Spring Mountain Motorsports
Park, Pahrump, Nevada.  I need to let Vara know ASAP which date we want.
The race will be open to all Triumph race cars - they must pass our safety
inspection and racers must have a racing license issued by a known
organization.  Please tell your fellow Triumph racers.

More information to follow.  Please email me and let me know which raceway
you prefer.

Sincerely,

Joseph P. Siam