fot

Re: Triumphs at Sebring, 1963/ My Classic Car Chateau Elan

To: jrhill@chorus.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs at Sebring, 1963/ My Classic Car Chateau Elan
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:30:01 EST
Speaking of Speed Vision, I believe the issue of "My Classic Car" filmed at
Chateau Elan in commerce Georgia, last year, is coming up during the coming
week-maybe as early as this weekend. This is a great British car show held on
the grounds of Don Panoz's Winery  northeast of Atlanta. And, Dennis Gage,
the host filmed my race car "Rosebud" and interviewed yours truly as part of
the show.  A lot of the SE TR folks were there and hopefully there will be
some good TR coverage.
Regards,
Doug Ross