fot

Re: 1962 blue TR3A on Titus this week....

To: billsohl@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1962 blue TR3A on Titus this week....
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:54:15 EST
Sorry....Titus is a sit-com show about a hot rod shop owner. Christopher
Titus is the star and Stacey Keech is is disfunctional domineering woamnizing
father......but that aside.... there were numerous scens which dealt with his
'dad's car' which was a '62 TR3A ...light blue/dk blue interior it appeared.
Front plate looked dark with light letters...three letters..three numbers....
could have been doctored but looked like 886 in the last three numbers.
Really a nice looking car (even if they did start a fire under the hood
briefly....yikes!).

Anyone else have a clue? Guess I can ask my neighbors...most are in the
industry. Will post if I find out. Another TR tidbit of trivia and if we can
find the owner might make a nice VTR news note story.

Cheers!!

Bill Burroughs