fot

Re: FOT Patches

To: spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT Patches
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:34:54 EST
I've done dozens of show patches in the past and would recommend a 3 inch
patch for shoulder of the suit or upper front chest max. 3 inch is also
useable for hats and for shirts (althouygh shirts are usually embroidered
since the patch doesn't flex as well.

just my two bits but hope we are looking at fully embroidered, seamed or
rolled edges as a minimum. Plastic backs are sometimes used like in banners
or scarves to keep them flat. On a driving suit I removed the one I had with
a plastic back.....doesn''t breathe and you need the comfort to deform it
when strapped in tight. So depend on the user's needs of course.

sign me up..... I'll take 5 to start.

Bill Burroughs, #195 1965 TR4A IRS
E Ticket Triumphs