fot

Re: FD 1300 Spit on Webbers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FD 1300 Spit on Webbers
From: John Wilkins <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:30:58 -0800
Russ,
Couldn't agree more with Mr. Manning!  I was advised from the Guy who does
my Dyno work that 45's are way to big. Bigger is not always better!! I was
thinking the same thing you were because I'm thinking of building a 1500, so
I didn't want to have to buy another set of carbs. 40's seems to be the
choice! Set some time & money aside and get it dyno'd. It takes all the gues
work out and you have a baseline when you need to rejet!  Good Luck!

John Wilkins "Race dog #1"
"66 Triumph Spitfire" w/ dual 40's