fot

Re: A few misc. parts to sell

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: A few misc. parts to sell
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:36:02 -0800
Regarding the rear axle I have to sell....   a few people have made
inquiries with visions of a complete rear axle assembly including the outer
axles and hub assemblies (wheel studs to wheels studs!) and all in great
shape for $175.00...    If I saw such a deal, I'd probably buy it myself,
even though I no longer  have an IRS car!   No, gentlemen, it's just the
center section, as if you unbolted the flange at the drive shaft end and at
the first drive flanges out of the differential... and the four bolts
holding it in place.. and just dropped it out...    $175.00 provides you
with a replacement unit and a neato crate... but sorry... there isn't a car
attached to it.  : )

--Justin