fot

Spitfires at LeMans - Tonight on Speedvision - Go Figure...

To: "Friends Of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfires at LeMans - Tonight on Speedvision - Go Figure...
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:36:47 -0800
I'm all fired up to tune in Legends of Motorsport at 11PM PST as advertised
in the online guide. But wait...I turn to Speedvision at 10:26PM to see
what's on...Yes, the last 4 minutes of "Spitfires at LeMans". One hour prior
to advertised (and regular) broadcast time.

I'm disappointed...sorry for leading the flock astray...

:-(

Brad