fot

Patches

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Patches
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:53:17 -0700
Friends,
I have decided based on the inputs that I have received to have Ted Schumacher
do the patches.  It appears that we are right at 100 for the smaller
ones so that makes his requirement for minimum quantity.

What still has to be resolved is:

1. What background color do we desire?  White gets dirty, black is kind of
dark.  I don't have any preference, but we need to reach a consensus on the
issue.

2. Ted will be taking orders and must have fully committed orders in hand
before going ahead with the project.  It will take about 4 weeks from start
to finish so we need to get crackin'.

3. Ted will be chipping in $100 to Joe (A)'s Mid-Ohio fund from the proceeds
and a buck per patch for each one above the initial 100.  I will let Ted
quote the full cost and size of the patches including shipping, since this is
now his baby.

4. I may go ahead and have Ralph Jannelli do a minimum run of the 5" patches if
the demand is there after these smaller ones are done.  His quoted
minimum is 50 and I think we have enough interest to do that.

So please send background color preferences to me and I'll consolidate them and
get it to Ted so he can get started.  Meanwhile, as soon as Ted sends
out his pricing information, please start sending him your firm orders.

Regards,
Joe Curry