fot

patches.

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: patches.
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:26:51 -0500
hello list.  thaks for the interest in patches amnd to joe c for his
help. patches will be $6.  $1 will go to the fot/mid-ohio party thing.
if we sell over 100, a $1 fromeach patch will be added.
price does not include shipping. we will ship via mail to keep cost to a
minimum. visa/mc/discover/checks, etc are all accepted..  as soon as we
have the orders needed to meet the mfg's minimum patches wil be
underway.  we need 100 peices adn about 4 weeks is the lead time at
present.  thanks, ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.