fot

VARA Phoenix Race

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VARA Phoenix Race
From: JAMESELBE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:10:24 EST
   Greetings:
        I've been off the list for a few months but just e-mailed Mark and
asked to be put back on with my new address.
        I'm taking my car down to Phoenix next week for the VARA race. Is
anyone else going? Any recommendations on where to stay? Any other info I
will need ?
      Hope to see some of you there.
                                                            Thanks;
                                                                   Jim Elbe