fot

RE: Neophyte Bonding with TR3A

To: "'Larry Young '" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: RE: Neophyte Bonding with TR3A
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:21:15 -0800
 Rods seem to be the weak point. With stock rods I'd try to stay below
6000. If you switch to a shorter duration cam (whigh sounds likr a good
idea with the kind of compression you've got) you'll pull nicely at lower
RPM and will naturally shift at 5700-5800 cause it's start running out of
steam. Or get some good rods and let 'er rip. I would stick with what you
got for as long as you can stand not fiddling.