fot

FWD from TR List

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD from TR List
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:02:10 -0600
I didn't see this on the race lists so I thought I'd pass it on. Jim, there
are a couple
of companies making "Minilites", I'd like to know what brand/mfg.. you are
talking
about. I'm a TR guy. We use 5.5" and  6" wheels, with 3.5" backspace max.
Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net

I have received a couple of inquiries as to whether I would be arranging a
group Minilite purchase order this year as I have done for the past two
years.  Since March is quickly approaching and that is when we have ordered
to get the wheels in time for Spring, I'd like to poll the list to see if
there is interest in ordering Minilites at a discount.  Last year the cost
ended up at $250 a wheel for the knock offs (Healey, Triumph, MG) and $150
for the bolt-ons.  Spitfires $127.50.   Spridgets were $120 for bolt-ons
(13 x 5).

Please contact me off list if you have an interest.  rjh.co@worldnet.att.net
It takes about ten orders to fill a pallet and get the good price.
Best regards.
Jim Hockert
rjh.co@worldnet.att.net
BJ8 Rallye