fot

Re: nomination

To: STLNYC@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: nomination
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:33:45 -0700
I would gladly second Jim for the FOT. Starting with an essentially stock
TR-4, he has been taking his car into racing a step at a time and
improving all the way. He would be a great addition to the list.

Bill 70 GT-6+

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:25:54 -0700 "MARY HODGSON &"
<STLNYC@email.msn.com> writes:
> I would like to take this opportunity to nominate Jim Roelofs to FOT.
>  He's a
> vintage racer with RMVR.  He races a TR-4 and has slowly but surely
> improved
> the car and his skills from year to year.  He's truly a "Gentleman
> Racer".
> E-mail address is  bluebit@pgtv.net.  Seconds?
>
>                                                     Fred Hodgson

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!