fot

Mid-Ohio

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:01:51 EST
FOT,

The following submission is from Mid-Ohio, regarding our Triumph 50th. This
is a good indication of the support that is being given to this event by
Mid-Ohio Management. Contained in their document is an invitation to include
this information in all newsletters and magazines.

Unless you have a real need to e-mail me, please dont. I am having trouble
keeping up with mail.  I am getting a lot of individual inquiries, which is a
good problem to have. One more thing: I see that Charles Runyan is going to
drop a TR4 engine in one of the Le Mans TRSs to get it to the Mid-Ohio event.
Give him all the encouragement you can. (Remember that FOT Mordy Dunst's
father-in-lay drove one of these cars at Le Mans)

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa

Dear Triumph Enthusiasts,

Outlined below is information on an upcoming Triumph event this summer at
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.  Your support in promoting
this event in your upcoming Triumph newsletter or website would be greatly
appreciated.  If you have questions, please contact me at 614/793-4600 or
sbidlack@midohio.com.  Please do not send e-mails back to the address listed
at the top of this e-mail message.  Thank you.

Tickets for the Sprint Vintage Grand Prix at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
featuring the Triumph Show, June 14-16, are on sale now at www.midohio.com
or by calling 1-800-MID-OHIO.  Special ticket pricing is being offered to
Triumph owners on select tickets.  Ticket prices are as follows:

Saturday General Admission Ticket:
$14 (gate price is $17)
Weekend General Admission Ticket ( Fri.-Sun. Admission):       $24 (gate
price is $30)

Children 12 and under are admitted free.

Tickets must be ordered by Thursday, June 13, 2002.  Person must mention
they are a Triumph owner when ordering tickets over the phone or on the
website to receive these special prices.

Some of the weekend features of the Triumph gathering during the Sprint
Vintage Grand Prix event at Mid-Ohio are:

* Triumph featured marque of the British Car Show on Sat., June 15 (Sat. or
Weekend General Admission ticket to the event covers the fee to enter the
car show) .... class awards and commemorative souvenir for all entrants
* All Triumph Race (SVRA licensed racing competitiors only)
* Historic Stock Car and Formula One/Indy Car Reunion Races
* 10 different group races featuring over a 50-year span of vintage race
cars
* Triumph owners can take a lap around the track during the lunch break on
both Sat. and Sun.
* Kas Kastner of Triumph racing fame to serve as grand marshal of the
weekend ( sign autographs, meet and greet Triumph owners, etc.)
* Reserved parking for Triumph owners on Sat. and Sun. in the infield of
Mid-Ohio