fot

Re: Australian Grand Prix

To: ~^ richard bonilla ~^ <richard@bonilla.com>
Subject: Re: Australian Grand Prix
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 18:01:05 -0700
To my knowledge, the only event that Speed Channel won't carry live is the US
Grand Prix.  If it is the same as last year, they have exclusive
broadcast rights to the rest of the races.  It wasn't until very recently that
it was known if they would be carrying it because of the prohibitive
costs of gaining access.

Joe