fot

Party reminder

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Party reminder
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:36:55 -0700 (MST)
There's still time to hit the thrift stores and search for some tasteless
floral apparel appropriate for the upcoming Fat Chance Garage and Brewery
Beach Party.  Yes, this saturday, the eve of St. Patrick's day, think of
it as sort of an O'Gilligan's Island event.  There will be some sort of
recognition for the more festively clad attendees.

March 16th, 7 pm, 739 Souh Park Street (540 East)

We will have at least one variety of handcrafted, fermented barley beverage,
some sodas for the kids.  I'll likely make a chocolate cake or two, bring
along some munchies if you want, but it certainly isn't mandatory.  And if
you are leery of the homebrew, you may wish to tote along your own favorite.
Hmm, I think we need to stock up on those little drink umbrellas.

See you there.

mjb.

Ps: We have two cats in the house, so if you are deathly allergic to them,
    take note.