fot

Interesting Web site -- no LBC content

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Web site -- no LBC content
From: Susan Hensley <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:04:15 -0600
Hi all!

While visiting family this weekend, my sister (who is REALLY into
Japanese anime) mentioned that there is a new series coming to the US
soon called "Initial D."  This series is about street racing/hill climbs
and is VERY detailed when it comes to car performance and graphics.  The
story goes that a young Japanese lad is taught to drive by his father,
who instructs him on proper driving techniques so he won't ruin the
loads of tofu they deliver to a resort on top of a mountain.  The racers
come to town for a competition and this unknown blows away their best
guy, yadda yadda.  I checked out one of the sites for the show, and it
is pretty interesting.  Here it is, in case you are interested:
http://www.geocities.com/go2initiald/main.html

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)