fot

Re: Urgent please, I need some help

To: Catpusher@aol.com
Subject: Re: Urgent please, I need some help
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:00:35 EST
In a message dated 21/03/02 00:51:50 GMT Standard Time, Catpusher writes:

> Subj:Re: Urgent please, I need some help
> Date:21/03/02 00:51:50 GMT Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Catpusher";>Catpusher</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</A>
> CC:<A HREF="mailto:GuyotLeonF";>GuyotLeonF</A>
>
> The US factory part number for the GT6+ exhaust header was V000617
> "EX  HEADER  SYS"    List price $100.00
>
> I keep my JRT CA  invoice  # W30193320, from 07/11/80 to prove it, as one
> has been on Ellie's street car since about that date.
>
>  Hardy Prentice
>
> Many Thanks Hardy,
>
> I have a new thing to worry me now.

The shippers asked me for a letter from the factory showing the age of the
car and it's VIN #, they said the BMIHT cert would do.

The VIN # is the same as on my car, although I have no engine # on the block
as it was milled off, but more to the point, the Cert shows the car as a
saloon, although it is now a convertible, as is shown on my British
registration document!

I just hope they don't get over excited about that!

It was a proper conversion, using all original convertible body parts in
place of the saloon ones!

Cripes!

Regards

LC)on F Guyot

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.