fot

Re: Air-Fuel Sensor Info

To: fot@autox.team.net, Robertten1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Air-Fuel Sensor Info
From: John Wilkins <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:02:22 -0800
>From my experience they are all the same size at the weld plug!  The main
difference is whether it is a 2-wire or 3-wire(warms up quicker).  The one I
used from autometer worked great, but you have to run unleaded gas. Hard to
find 100 no lead octane here in CA. Also look into temp exhaust gas meter's.
You can hook them into the seperate header pipes near the port and get
readings. Hope this helps!

John Wilkins #892
"66 Triumph Spitfire"