fot

TR4A - IRS Project Car

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A - IRS Project Car
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:59:50 EST
FOT,

I just received some correspondence from an acquaintance. If anyone is
interested in the whole vehicle, let me know.

If there is sufficient interest in the large chunks, I might be interested in
buying the project and dispersing the parts....with expectations of fun,
travel, and a modest profit to feed my other habits. Awful thing to do to a
good project, however.

I am also available for transport, if the conditions are suitable. This
sounds like a good one. I can get more details and pictures..

Joe Alexander

Joe

I wondered if you could help me with your contacts to get word out / even
find buyer for my TR4A.  I hate to part it out (alternative course of action)
and lose another Triumph but need space.  Has great Concours or racer
potential.

I'm selling my abandoned / cancelled TR4A restoration project.  I have
excellent powdercoated 4A IRS frame plus dipped and primed tub (but some
surface rust from standing in shop etc. for last several years)and $000s of
new, refurbished or original parts.

Also selling my Vitesse - I need storage space for all my other cars /
"toys"!!!!!