fot

Re: Mid-Ohio Hotels

To: JFrymark@aol.com, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio Hotels
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:58:43 -0400
Here is my list of MO hotels.  I think a couple of new ones have arrived since I
updated.  Last year I stayed at the Travelodge, pretty inexpensive and
satisfactory in a 1970s sort of way.  The first 4 on the list are little mom-pop
places that I have no personal experience with.

think this will be my 14th consecutive year at MO.

mike jackson

Mid-Ohio Motel (419) 886-4446
42-motel (419) 884-1315
dollar motel (419) 886-2292